Download this file here »
Preventative Maintenance Programme
DFI is pleased to announce that it has partnered with Hollyfort Services, a specialist service in Healthcare Facilities Installation and Maintenance, to offer DFI member organisations an exciting opportunity to avail of an exclusive, new Preventative Maintenance Programme (PMP) service.
The service, which will be offered to DFI members at a specially discounted rate, has been custom designed to help charitable companies meet their statutory obligations by reviewing their level of compliance with all relevant regulations, including HIQA requirements, providing them with technical support and assistance and offering recommendations for the future.
Benefits of Hollyfort Services
Hollyfort Services is a privately owned Irish Company, which provides a specialist service in Healthcare Facilities Installation and Maintenance to a range of clients in the Disability and Healthcare Sectors. Their continued success over the years is a testament to the quality of work provided in the delivery of specialist projects and services.
The Preventative Maintenance Programme (PMP) is a specialist programme designed for your organisation to suit each property in order to save you time and money. It gives you an increased level of service compared to existing service contracts and greater longevity on installations and overall building fabric. The added bonus you get when you use this service is that Hollyfort Services can help your facility contribute positively and effectively in ensuring that the various objectives, guidelines, requirements and statutory codes are observed and adhered to. It covers all areas required to comply with HIQA, HSA and many others.
The Preventative Maintenance Programme (PMP) gives you:
- Substantial savings offered to DFI Members
- Dedicated service to assess and design bespoke services and solutions for residential and / or general facilities
- Experienced facilities technicians with disability awareness training
- Confidence that your buildings and facilities comply with all relevant regulations
- Reduction in unnecessary callouts
- Dedicated online management system to access all your information - Inspection Reports, Condition Reports, Gas / Oil Certs, Floor Plans, etc.
- Inspection and Servicing - identifying Preventative Tasks, Health & Safety risks and the potential to cause further property damage
- Well maintained properties that will last longer and perform better
Why choose Hollyfort Services?
Hollyfort Services is dedicated to all its customers and carries out its work to the highest standard of quality.
- HSE Approved
- ISO Accredited
- Members of the Construction Industry Federation
- Registered on the Construction Industry Register Ireland
- 24/7 point of contact in an emergency
- Condition survey and a comprehensive record of property maintenance
- Tailored programmes designed for disability and healthcare settings
- Facilities serviced and maintained regularly
- Long term financial savings on property upkeep, maintenance and refurbishment
- Regular risk assessments on building fabric for physical hazards
- Improve efficiency and energy management, reduce running costs
In addition, you get:
- Reactive Maintenance – No Heating / Broken Window
- Emergency Works – Flooding / Burst Pipe
- Capital Works – Kitchen Replacement / New Bathroom
- Consultation Service – Proposed Works / General Advice
“Hollyfort Services’ specially developed preventative maintenance programme provides us with systematic inspection reports throughout the year highlighting potential risks & allowing for efficient prioritisation of works needed. We have always found Hollyfort Services to be professional, safety conscious, reliable and reasonable to deal with, delivering value on all projects, to the highest standard. They are very sensitive to meeting the needs of service users, in a manner that respects the dignity of the individual. Over the years, we have found Hollyfort Services to be respectful, courteous, helpful and very responsive to the needs of our service”.
Saint John of God Kildare Services, Celbridge.
Call Hollyfort Services on (01) 4999 099 to arrange a free, no obligation facilities assessment
Martin Dormer, Hollyfort Services, Lower Dodder Road,
Rathfarnham, Dublin 14
Email:firstname.lastname@example.org | Web: www.hollyfortservices.ie
Alternatively, you can contact your DFI Support Officer in the usual way or at (01) 454 7978, email@example.com.