Health and Wellness 3 Day Course
Download this file here »
Wednesday 13, 20 and 27 April,
Hospital Family Resource Centre Knockainey Rd, Limerick.
10 am - 1pm.
Support to feel empowered, healthy and balanced.
This course is aimed at providing a space for participants to consider their lifestyle habits, practices and concerns as a way of supporting a more em-powered, healthy and balanced way of living.
Week 1: How healthy are you?
- Signs & Symptoms to watch out for.
- The Power of Habit. Learn what everyday dietary and lifestyle hab-its you can put in place to build en-ergy, immunity and strength.
- 3 Week Plan to follow. Recipes, guidelines, Meal and Snack ideas.
Week 2: Tasting Week.
- A chance to try out a wide varie-ty of healthy and tasty foods to en-joy every day
- Foods that contain the vital com-ponents to ensure satisfaction and optimum nutrient intake.
- Feedback and discussion on how previous week went for all partici-pants, including individual atten-tion where needed.
- Support and Guidelines on staying motivated for week ahead.
Week 3: Guidelines on how to continue the focus on your health & wellness beyond course completion.
- Sharing experiences. Dis-cussion on what everyone learned about themselves and the most important habits to keep in place into the future.
"A healthy mind and body will make all the difference in how successful we are at dealing with life's challenges."
- €60 Fee - or €20 as Concession for those in receipt of social welfare payments.
- Venue: Hospital Family Resource Centre,Knockainey Rd,Limerick.
- Booking: contact Cathy McGrath 086 384 7440 / email@example.com or Martha Potter 087 281 3341 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Sinéad Bradbury is a qualified Nutritional Therapist. She has an extensive background and life-long interest in preventative medicine and optimising health. Sinead has worked with some of Irelands top athletes, business people and conducts numerous Nutrition & Health workshops in businesses, colleges and schools around the country. Her advice and recommendations have featured on RTE, Radio and print media. Having extensive clinical practise, she underwent further research to understand the health challenges facing people living in Ireland today. It has been a fascinating and quite often alarming journey.
Her findings motivated her to set up the Nutrition & Health Clinic in Galway. From her consultations at the clinic, workshops in the community and workplace, her aim is to educate and simplify what it means to take proper care of our bodies so we can get on with living a healthy and productive life.
Sinéad believes the best way to reach your true potential is by choosing dietary and lifestyle changes that will enhance your health and wellbeing. When you work with your body and treat it right, you can get on with whatever it is you wish to do with your life in an efficient and effective manner. Without the support of her healthy lifestyle choices, Sinéad would not be able to develop her business in a clear and enthusiastic manner. She has three children, and between herself and her husband, three businesses. This certainly makes for a busy life but Sinéad is very happy and feels energetic, balanced and empowered. Her knowledge and understanding of food and its impact on the body is the key to this and she would be delighted to share these skills with you.
To live well one needs to eat well
“My goal is to play a crucial role in improving the health of people living in Ireland. A healthier population means a healthier and stronger country.
We live in a time where it is imperative we optimise our nutritional intake and embrace positive lifestyle choices so we are equipped to deal with the array of challenges we are facing.
A healthy mind and body will make all the difference in how successful we are at dealing with these challenges.”
Sinéad Bradbury BBS, NT Dip, mIANT