Better Outcome & Impact Reporting - 19th & 20th October 2016
Download this file here »
This practical and fast-paced course will give you the skills to make the most of your data, and deliver compelling and useful outcome and impact reports. You will learn how to go about analysing different types of data, best practice for using statistics, quotes and case examples, and will learn how to structure and write an effective report. You will also leave with the skills to make sure your report is relevant and used.
By the end of this course you will:
- Have a better understanding of how to analyse both qualitative and quantitative data
- Have increased knowledge of how to interpret your data and how to accurately present your findings
- Be more aware of best practice in impact reporting
- Know more about practical ways to make sure your reporting is useful and used
Who should attend?
- This course is for anyone who has responsibility for collecting data, analysing it or producing reports, for example for funders. Participants will be expected to have an understanding of outcome and impact measurement. If you don't, we recommend you first attend the CES Outcome and Impact Measurement course.
For further information or details re booking terms and conditions please contact:
Linda KeaneTel: 061 202960